Welcome Corporette Readers
I am guest blogging at Corporette today. If this is your first time here, these are some links that may also interest you:
1. Is Ann Althouse the new goth? I looked into Professor Althouse’s gothic tendencies here. In response, Professor Althouse requested to be gothed up through the magic of photoshop. The Siouxsie Law Art Department obliged here.
2. If you are like me, then you are already planning out your Halloween costume and party schedule. Be careful, because what you wear on Halloween could come back to haunt you in court. The link to that post is here.
3. From time-to-time, I like to post pics of my nails. Check out this blue half-moon manicure. With this manicure, I typed out an especially wicked motion for summary judgment.
5. And if you have been searching for a blog about law and shoes, this is it.
6. Here’s a bonus video. Tiny top hat tip to Kat for this one.